Friday, July 24, 2009

Taking each other for granted

It's been a long time since I last blogged. But I'm really feeling very low now as I put up this post. We've been quarrelling lately. Is it really my fault ? Is it due to my far thinking? Maybe I should not think so much (is it= don't care?) Will it improve the relationship?

Some examples of far thinking bingo :

Baby: Shall we meet earlier today ?
Ans : Need to go home early

(With friends around)
Baby: kk, msg you later
Ans: I go talk to my friends first,free then msg u

Yesterday she suggested coming over to my place on Saturday instead of going to the dinner. Today,she says her mom wants her to rest at home instead of going out.
Tomorrow ?? Maybe going to meet her mom after work ba (can try betting on it)

Maybe to her, if today not meeting then tomorrow lor. If tomorrow not meeting then some other day lo. I don't know how she will feel when she see this. I just know we are really on a thin ice. One wrong move and we are going down.

Or...is she waiting for me to say it out ??

No comments:

Post a Comment