Friday, August 14, 2009

Day of mixed feelings

I accompanied Baby to work as usual. Everything was fine until the late evening. :)

I saw a lady with a pink big framed specs queuing up at MOS burger. I thought to myself,"wa lao, so big confirm ugly de." I turned and told Baby about this. My baby laughed at first but then after she took another look at the lady, she told me,"Neh,she is Dawn Yeoh la." I was stunned and I went further up to take a better view of her face. Indeed she was Dawn Yeoh. I was like OMG ! What shocking turnout it was ! If I never noticed her pink specs,then we won't see her.

After that she and her mom dined at MOS burger and everyone was taking glances at her. (Mayb it's their first time seeing her in real). After that I went to get our dinner. When I came back, I tried to peep to see if she's still at MOS burger but she's not there. I turned towards my Baby's pushcart and I saw Dawn and her mom standing in front of her pushcart enquiring about the nail polishes with Baby.

After that,we ate our dinner and I don't know why my mood suddenly changed. It seriously affected our mood as well and I went to sit at the pushcart,leaving Baby alone at MOS burger.
(Thats how our big quarrel started) I was tired and I decided to take a nap. After I woke up, I turned sideways and faced MOS burger to see people queuing up for their food. Suddenly,the pink big framed specs walked past and looked down on me. I was stunned but I smiled at her and she smiled back. She look so tall and slim in real.

Coming back to the quarrel, I really don't know what's wrong with me. Why do I keep quarrelling with her. I seriously do not know why. Can someone find me the antidote or at least, tell me the reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment