Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Gonna 6 mths le

It will be our 6th month together this coming friday. We planned to catch a movie on that day, hope the plan will not be disrupted again. Our relationship has been hot and cold nowadays. Things have slowed down as compared to where we first started.Maybe I should take it easy in everything. I know my Baby loves me a lot, just that her way of expressing is not what I expected. But nevertheless, she is still my Baby and will always be. I love you Baby!!! Decided to post something special and meaningful.( Is how I feel,baby)
难过 是因为闷了很久
是因为想了太多
是心理起了作用
Baby想对你说声对不起
用错了方式去爱你
因为我太在意
我是好人也是个坏人
分得够狠你才有借口转身
宁愿爱一点不剩
也不忍看恋人爱成路人
我发现你和我的距离开始越来越远
感觉不到 你还在身边
我只能活在期盼 回到过去的世界
坚持到最后一夜这一切消失之前
我会对自己说
我要永远 永远在你左手边
TO BE A BETTER MAN !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment