Sunday, August 23, 2009

The feeling comes back again

I've been having that feeling quite regularly now.I don't know why I just can't help it.Mayb its the signal of coming to an end. Thank for the happy memories for the past few months. I just don't understand why when as a friend I can go into her house and spend almost half a day there and as her so-called"bf",the nearest I went near is only her doorstep.
I feel that her mom is trying t matchmake her and her "ex colleague" whom she feel can give her a better life and treat her better than me otherwise she will not keep asking whether "he" got contact her every other day. I belief "he" will call her on her hp every other day or her house to chat with her. If he's interested in her, and trying to win her heart, he will do that.
Sometimes my 6th sense is quite accurate.I keep having a feeling that she talks to guys and smses with guys and tells me she does'nt do that. Maybe she hides everything from me in order not to make me unhappy. But I will be more angry if I find out myself. So better don't let me catch her red-handed if not I don't know what I will do.
I feel that I know her pattern too well.I think it's a bad thing. Sometimes I feel I'm more a companion then a bf. Should I should act "gong" and just close both of my eyes and let everything past. Let her do what she wants and if she decides to end it then end it.
The way she talk to her friend on the phone brings more smile on her face then when speaking to me spells it all.
Why am I like that ? Is there something wrong with me or this relationship? Is it better to end it or remain like this and suffer ?
Lastly,I only got 1 final sad thing to say..... if at any point of time u think we can't be together anymore or there's no future, pls don't drag any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment