Sunday, September 6, 2009

Feeling lost and gone ?

We had a major quarrel a few days back and I think it harmed out relationship ? I'm not sure whether we can weather this thru together. Baby have told me that the love she had for me is lesser than before. I'm not the one she love the most. What does this mean ? Is it all lies when she told me in the beginning that I'm the one she love the most? Is it we are going to break soon but just hanging to it til something happen again ?

I really don't know is she tired of me already as I don't sense her happiness to see me everytime.We behave like those married couple who have already be with each other for 20 or 30 years.

I also don't know is it she doesn't want to go out with me anymore. For the past few weeks, whenever I plan to go out with her, it will never happen. Watch movie on our anniversary ended up staying at home cause of the "heavy rain". If I go money and car,will this happen ? No. Go buy clothes yesterday but also ended up staying at home cause not enough time. If I got money and car,will this happen ? No.

Yesterday, she told me one of her "primary school" friend wants to meet her as he is enlisting for ns. She asked me whether can she go. I reply her saying," if she want to go then go lor, I wont stop her de". But after that I'm thinking, I plan with her go out so many times she don't want go. Now he ask and she go. What she take me as? But nevertheless, I told myself. If her heart is not with you anymore, no matter how hard you try to keep her with you, she will still not love you. Let's see if she goes out with him when the time comes.

I tried very hard to save the relationship. But in the end, it's her decision whether she want to stay with me a not. I will be happy for her if she found her own happiness with another guy.

I think everything she does is for her family and herself. She may look lian but she's a typical mommy's girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment