Sunday, April 19, 2009

All About Baby

I'm also missing my baby now. I don't know what will happen when i go out to work next time. Will we still miss each other badly like now or age will change everything?I plan to save up and open a shop for baby to run (Bee...you think carefully over what you want...k)

Today is the 19th of April, 2 more days to our 2nd month together. I already told baby about the plan for that day. Too bad, I'm jobless and can't bring her out for a better celebration (Bee...I hope you won't mind the simple fare).I need to get a job asap!!!

On Thursday night, Baby and I chatted a while on the phone before sleep. But as I was lying on my bed, my eyes become heavy and started to close. Just at that point of time, Baby woke me up. She asked me what was I saying but I did not remember saying anything. Baby laughed and said that I did say something afterall and said that I was cute(Really ma...bee). I found out what I said from her the next day and I too laughed out loud together with her sis and her. I didn't know I could do something like this.

Well, looking forward to meeting her especially on the Tuesday. How i wish i can get something for her. Pictures can't be taken from my phone le as I've sold my F480 so now have to use Baby's. I will upload the pictures taken on that day (Sure nice nice de...hehe... :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment