Sunday, April 12, 2009

A day with mixed feelings


Baby was sick with flu and fever and spent the whole of Friday at home resting. I was also coming down with the virus with a heavy head and aching body. We decided to catch a movie on Sat so that we could meet up with each other. Initially, we thought we are late for the movie again,as usual. We reached Jurong Point at 2.50pm, which is the time the movie supposed to start. We rushed up o the cinema and went to get our tickets and nachos. We headed to the theatre and luckily, we did not miss any part of the movie as it had not started yet. The movie was very nice, from the starting til the end(pictures shown above). Everyone was at the end of their seats with no one munching on their tidbits as the first part was very exciting (Go watch it and you will know...haha). We both think there will be part 5 for this movie as the ending is quite obvious.

After that, we walked abit and went to New York New York for dinner. Baby ate her cabonara,again and I ordered the salmon steak. The dinner was overall ok and we were shocked when the saff started to sing the birthday song as someone was celebrating her birthday there. After that, we decided to take a cab back to Ten Mile Junction as I initially wanted to get my essentials and Baby wanted to see her fan. But I think I'm having a terrible headache and I let my mood affected my feelings. I started to neglect my baby(p.s --> Baby, I'm sorry...I won't let it happen again) Upon reaching Ten Mile Junction, we walked a bit but did not buy anything. As we were heading towards the exit, Baby wanted to get the chinese medical drink for me. But I did something real bad which upsetted her. I said I don't want and I think I kinda showed her a face. I felt so guilty afterwards after seeing her reaction. I tried to pamper her but to no avail. The walk home is about 30 mins but then I felt like we took an hour. What's suppose to be a happy day turns out to be like this. We sms-ed at home and I found out something about our future. I have to treat her real good from now on in order for that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment