Sunday, April 5, 2009

BiRtH oF ThE bAbY - Part 1

Birth of the baby ? Why do I named it as that ? Cos I've got a baby now...not as in a infant though...she is my dear "Baby Daphne". I will try to show her pic here if she allows me to...haha.

How it all started ? (Read on to find out yourself...wahaha!!!)


It all began a few months back in Nov last year when I go to know her thru a dating application. It was jus a normal boring session until the application matched me and her and that's where we first chatted. I managed to get her msn as chatting on that stupid application was frustrating and more troublesome. From her display picture in her msn, I thought she might be quite a nice girl like those decent type so I was thinking I should go make friend with her. But then,she was seldom online thus reducing the number of times chatting with her. We are like those people who will only chat when feel bored or no one to chat with at first. After a while, I got to know that she's attached. I was disheartened but then I don't know why I didn't gave up the idea of knowing her which I normally would. Some friends labelled me as a bastard who go disturb other couple.(e.g ---> pei yi jie aka aunty pei yi ... haha)

After some time chatting on msn, I found out abit more about her and her then-bf. But then the most interesting part is that she actually stays the same area as me. I managed to get her number and I begin sms-ing her. The first time we met was on a saturday. She was suppose to go out with her friends and I'm mugging for my exams then. She said she wanted to meet me as the time was early,I was hestitant at first cos I haven really study yet but then I still met her in the end. Then when I was about to leave, she called me and chatted awhile. My cute baby asked me whether I got smoke but then I lie to her saying I don't( p.s --->that is the only time I lied to her), then she also ask whether if I mind that she got a tattoo. Haha...only such a cute girl will ask such a cute question...nevertheless,the meeting was a normal one...chatting and finding out more about each other.

We started to sms every other day and then slowly start to chat on the phone before sleep at night. My friends all said we are so sweet to do that every night. The first present I bought for her was a bear. It was a x'mas gift. Initially, I meant to get her a necklace but then just couldn't get my eyes on something. My friend suggested making a bear for her when we passed by the shop at Vivocity. I think it might be something special as I've never tried it before. But the choosing of the bear and the clothes is also hard as there are so many type of clothes for the bear.(pictures will be uploaded if the owner of the bear allows it...) In the end I chose something which gave the x'mas feel.

This is what we did til the end of last year...I will update the 2nd part of the story which starts from the beginning of thisyear.

No comments:

Post a Comment