Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Better Now

Things have changed better for me and my Baby. Yesterday, we went for our latest movie which is the Night At The Museum 2. The cinema was full of kids, think its a movie for family and kids. The kids in front was so over in laughing and the kid behind was like he knew everything. Nevertheless, the movie was funny (Dumb Dumb!!)

This was done by Baby. She kept the tickets of all the movies we watched. ( Pic will be uploaded)

Last week, Baby came over my place and I cooked macaroni for her. I accidentally scalded my finger and Baby pasted the plaster for me. This is how the macaroni and my finger looked.





Baby came over my place again yesterday. I whipped up something for her but it doesn't taste as nice as the last time I made ( Baby, I will let u try again...k)

At night when I reached home, there was nothing for me to eat so I decided to cook whatever I have at home. I managed to come up something like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment