Saturday, June 13, 2009

Leaving Baby for 5 days ( Stupid reservist )

OMG !!! I won't be able to see my baby for 5 days next week. Why must I go for the stupid reservist when I'm so in love with my baby now. I'm already starting to miss her. I can feel my heart aching as I type this post. What can I do but to keep contact with my baby thru the phone. I hope the 5 days will past very soon. Tomorrow will be the last day I see my baby before I go for my reservist. I will treasure every minute and every second with her tomorrow.

I think I will be worried about my baby as I won't be able to accompany her to work anymore. Mayb this will help me to get used to life when I start working.But I will still worry whether will she be bored or did she eat her breakfast,lunch and dinner. Will she be disturbed by unwanted strangers. And when she finish work, will she be going home alone or what. I'm very worried about her and I think she will be worried about me too(Baby, I promise I will take care of myself and you must promise you take of yourself too, k)

I hope time goes faster when I'm in camp and I want to meet my baby on the day I come back. I will miss her like crazy(Baby,am I like a small kid?)

No comments:

Post a Comment