Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy 4 months anniversary !!!

I came back on friday evening from the stupid ICT. After that, I went to look for Baby a while at night to pass her her didi's shirt. It's the longest period of not seeing her. I missed her hugs and kisses so much.

It's our 4th month being together. We went out yesterday for a movie at Iluma. We watched The Land Of the Lost. Though the movie was funny, the storyline was crappy. But think Baby and I had a great laugh. After that, we went for dinner at Mong Kok at Bugis Junction. Here are some of the pics we took.
Baby waiting for her food
As the time goes,she gets boredShe is getting very boredShe decides to take some pictures This is what she's waiting for
This is my baby's horlickAnd this is my hot chocolateY all come le except mineFinally it comes !!!And we are ready to eat !!!I got back my lappy from Baby after being with her for the past week. She told me she didn't log out from the tagged. I tried very hard not to look at her profile but in the end I still looked at her past conversations (sorry baby...) I just wanted to know what she normally say to guys. I was sad but then, those conversations are those when we are not together yet. There are no recent messages, she told me she didn't reply to them (really ? or you delete le...destroy evidence...hehe) But nevertheless, I will still belief her and leave the question marks to myself.

I love you Baby !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment