Thursday, June 4, 2009

Downfall of the relationship ??

LETTING YOU KNOW OF HOW I'M FEELING

Sometimes I will think negatively of the relationship. I will also sometimes think too much of what is she thinking. Every girl wish to have a good looking bf. If they can't find one, then they will think never mind lor, as long as he treats me well ( Is it like this, baby)

I know I'm not good-looking as all her ex bf-es but I think she don't have to say that to people when they ask about me. I really don't feel good but then I just take a blind eye to it. Shes speaks what's on her mind so thats how she sees me.

As she's 20 this year, she is stil very protected by her family as compared to my other friends whom long gained their freedom when they reached 18. That means no curfew, don't have to report to mom every now and then. I don't wish to comment so much on this as this concerns her family and I'm only a outsider.

Now I'm still studying and not working so whenever I'm free and she's working, I will accompany her to work. And I think now my fate is the same as her ex bf, the only time he get to see her is by sending her to and from work. Now, the only time I get to see her is when she work. But sometimes when she's not working, I also will wish that she have time for me. I just want to hold her in my arms at home and whip up some food for her. That's all I just wish for...but I know I stil have to wait

1 comment:

  1. Love isn't love if one choose to view the exterior of a person as the paragon of beauty. If a person truly treasure you, ask not her but yourself if you are certain about that. Good looks are definitely an attribute to a person, but at the end of the day, will looks alone deliver the warmth and comfort to a girl who needs love and protection?

    No man is perfect, and it never was, will never be. The more you stay on looking all bad on yourself and not being confident, the more likely of you to never be a happy man.

    You have goals and dreams which are strong alike, i wish you all the best. Remember, love isn't a game, it definitely isn't a good-looks race. If your partner choose to admire and adore good looking guys, you know at the end of the day, what she loses is you-as a person, as a man, as a true gentleman. And what do you lose?

    Simple. Just another girl.

    Hopefully you will be able to work things out with her.

    Cheers

    p/s my name is winson

    ReplyDelete